Tuesday 8 January 2013

Welcome to Moshi Monsters Secret Codes!


Welcome to Moshi Monsters Secret Codes, fellow monster owners! As you may notice, this website is not official, but is made by a monster owner. If you would like to add me, view the bottom of this post. I have used this bar on the right hand side to help monster owners find a specific code. You can search for rare moshlings, rox, food and more codes. If you have any suggestions, concerns or other codes for me to answer to, just post on this comments section and please don't forget to add your monster owner name and age. I hope you come back for more news and codes daily!


My monster owner name: emilyjennette01
Monster's name: Emily
Level: 8 


Want MORE moshi? 
Head to:
www.moshimonsters.com.au

2 comments:

  1. POPPET- daily challange 2 poster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some codes for you! ICESCREAMLAMP-ice scream lamp
    MOSHI33-Katsuma trophy please friend me on moshi monsters pelly84415 level 15 (now) or snowflakeawesome123 level 13 (now)!!!

    ReplyDelete